Raleigh Doctor or Dentist Referral Request - Raleigh Facial Pain

Considering a Raleigh Doctor or Dentist Referral Request

May 15th, 2015

Is your patient struggling with frequent root canals, difficulty chewing, frequent earaches with no infection, or constant tension headaches? Have you tried basic solutions like mouthguards, anti-inflammatories, muscle relaxants and splints? If you feel like nothing is working and your patient needs a referral to a specialist to deal with chronic facial or jaw pain that cannot be addressed by your standard care, then you should consider a referral request for advanced care.

No matter how you’ve found us, our Raleigh facial pain specialists will work with your patient to help them get the care that they need. We receive many kinds of physician referrals from chiropractors, dentists, endodontists, ENTs, ER physicians, neurologists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, physical therapists, primary care physicians, psychologists, urgent care doctors and more, so we can meet a variety of needs.

What Kinds of Chronic Pain Can Your Referral to Raleigh Facial Pain Center Alleviate?

Alleviate Facial Pain

Our doctors and specialists can treat a variety of issues associated with chronic facial and jaw pain, including:

Contact Raleigh Facial Pain Center Today to Request a Referral

If your patient isn’t getting better, consider a referral to a board-certified, residency-trained individual who specializes in treating jaw joint damage. A three-year residency is necessary to understand the unique differences of levels of jaw pain. Our board certified and residency trained orofacial pain specialist, Dr. Keith A. Yount, and our friendly committed team at Raleigh Facial Pain Center are here to help. Contact us online or by calling our office at (919) 781-6600 to learn more about how we can help.