Pinehurst, NC’s Premier Destination for Facial Pain Treatment
To get the facial pain relief you’ve been waiting for, turn to the facial pain center that has been serving patients in Pinehurst and surrounding areas in North Carolina for more than 20 years: Raleigh Facial Pain Center.
Whether you suffer from constant tension headaches or you are experiencing pain while chewing food, you can rely on the orofacial pain specialists at Raleigh Facial Pain Center to diagnose and heal your facial or jaw pain.
We have experience treating the following kinds of facial pain for individuals in Pinehurst:
- Progressive Jaw Joint Muscle Pain
- Post-Op Dental Treatment Pain
- Chewing System Pain
- Atypical Toothache
- Atypical Earache
- Bite Problem
- Jaw Locking
- Tension Headache
- And More
Why Do Patients in Pinehurst Choose Our Orofacial Pain Experts?
When you choose Raleigh Facial Pain Center to treat your orofacial pain, you will enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Our staff has more than 20 years of combined experience in the area of facial pain treatment
- Our Pinehurst orofacial pain experts can treat all types of facial, jaw and TMJ pain
- Some of our staff are former patients of Raleigh Facial Pain Center, which means they are personally familiar with the challenges of chronic orofacial pain
Don’t let facial pain hold you back from living a full life. If you are suffering from frequent headaches, an earache without an infection, or a toothache without an obvious cause, schedule an appointment with Raleigh Facial Pain Center today by calling (919) 781-6600. Our Pinehurst facial and jaw pain experts look forward to treating you.
Raleigh Facial Pain Center is proud to provide facial pain treatment to patients in Pinehurst, Morrisville, Garner, New Bern, Fuquay-Varina, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Greenville, Cary, Durham, Apex, Greensboro, Holly Springs and surrounding areas in NC.